Salesforce Administrator at Amplitude
About The Role & Team
We are looking for an energetic, process-driven, and detail-oriented Salesforce Administrator to join the Amplitude Go-to-Market Systems team. You’ll be involved in all aspects of systems management, including user and data management, identifying and troubleshooting issues, business process optimization projects, and training/documentation. In addition, you will collaborate closely with the various go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to meet the needs and goals of the business.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Assist in the management, architecture, and strategy of Salesforce, Marketo, and supporting go-to-market systems at Amplitude
- Deliver system enhancements through customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, process builder, email alerts, approval processes, list views, and reports and dashboards
- Work with teams across the company to use Salesforce to drive operational efficiencies
- Support end-to-end feature and/or system implementations, including discovery/requirements gathering, vendor selection, solution design, build/configuration, QA/UAT, deployment, and training and communication
- Support installing and managing apps from the Salesforce AppExchange
- Ensure data quality, accuracy, and integrity of internal systems, and assist with imports, exports, and updates
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You’ve attained your BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or equivalent work experience
- You have 2+ years of Salesforce system administration or consulting experience
- You have knowledge of record sharing using profiles, roles, permission sets, account teams, and sharing rules
- You have the proven ability to work creatively and analytically in problem-solving scenarios
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.