Our Security team oversees the health data of over 20 million people, and we are looking for help on our Security leadership team. You will report to the Senior Security Manager and manage a growing team. Does your current team understand how the work they do will improve and protect the organization? Do you use metrics to describe your success, and are you frank with yourself and your team about what needs to be improved? Are you managerially courageous, embracing the awkward 1-1? If so, this role could be perfect for you. Open to remote candidates.
Join Rally Health as a Security Operations Manager where you will evaluate existing technical capabilities and systems and identify opportunities for improvements, and maintain standard operating procedures and protocols to ensure Security Operations continues to meet operational requirements. You will also developing the strategy for maturing Rally's alerting and monitoring, and ensure the Security Operations team receives training on all current and new technologies, processes, and product changes. As part of the Security Team, you will work across Rally with multiple engineering teams, information technology, product, legal, and customer support .
- Manage daily operations for Security
- Develop and maintain technology, operations roadmaps for security infrastructure components, including intrusion prevention/detection, data security, identity and access management, IT/network security, security information & event management
- Routine engagement with different teams to evaluate Security Operations's ability to meet partner needs
- Guide the team and leadership during incidents and crises
- A passion for information security and technology
- 1+ year prior management experience
- 5+ years of experience in an operations center environment (GSOC, SOC, CFC, or similar 24x7 communications hub)
- An understanding of operational risks that drives the response process to minimize the impact of these risks
- Experience mapping control frameworks to security practices
- A history of working within HIPAA or a similarly regulated environment
- CISM, CISSP, or AWS CSS
- BS in Information Security or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making prudent technical risk decisions
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.