Senior Client Partner, Engage at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced senior solutions expert to work on Unity’s Engage products with DeltaDNA at the center of this product line. In this role, called Client Partner, Engage you will work closely with game developers to improve player retention and LTV. Built on top of our Unity development platform Unity Engage products enable developers to build a successful business by improving IAP and Ad strategies, user segmentation and campaign management, and finally, deep player analytics.
Some of the largest game developers rely on Unity’s DeltaDNA products and services. At Unity we want to build on this success by enabling all developers the opportunity to drive improved retention and LTV by engaging their users more effectively with these tools. As the Client Partner, Engage you will provide creative, industry-leading solutions for publishers and developers by identifying new opportunities for revenue growth with new and existing partners.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills as a sales leader. Ability to assess best products for developer needs is critical. Communication skills both written and verbal and is able to present, negotiate, and close deals utilizing Unity’s engage suite.
- Sell and represent Unity engage products to game developers, industry conferences and events
- Work cross-functionally to enhance the available products and influence future development
- Grow and expand revenue and relationship with existing partners, while also developing and selling new partners
- Grow revenue from various initiatives including adding more games, onboarding new studios within the client organization, recommending consulting projects, improving outcomes for developers.
- Understand the full scope of developer needs from Unity engage (analytics, A/B tests, retention, monetization, user acquisition) and advocate best practices to improve performance.
- Effectively use technical staff to address client opportunities and issues
- Collaborate and leverage Unity sales teams to introduce clients to new products and cross sell consultancy services
- Meet regularly with multiple stakeholders at client to build strong relationships, promote DeltaDNA and other Engage services
- Ability to process and distill complex technical themes
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and generate insight and action
- Experienced in bringing new products to market and selling the value effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Mobile gaming, gaming product or ad-tech experience a big plus
- Computer Engineering degree
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.