NextRoll is currently looking for an enthusiastic IT professional and Mac admin to join the team in our San Francisco office. You will report to our SF IT Manager and help support the SF office and our current remote workforce while working closely with the broader IT team on all global initiatives.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent IT service to our end-users, so having customer service at the forefront of everything you do is important. You'll be dedicated to seeking out and learning new technologies and solutions that can add new value to the corporation and the team. There will also be project management aspects to this role, so your ability to organize and prioritize without daily oversight is vital.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Provide excellent customer service and timely support for our global workforce
- Manage new hire onboarding experience, access and laptop provisioning, new hire training, and hardware procurement
- Participate in our continuing efforts to increase our security footprint – managing access control to our catalog of SaaS tools, running regular system access audits and reports, and collaborating with InfoSec team on larger security projects
- Maintain and manage all endpoints with asset tracking, policy and profile deployments relying heavily on Jamf
- Develop and implement workflow improvements and automations to streamline department processes
- Contribute and lead IT projects that will add value to our organization increasing business efficiency and employee productivity
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to provide AV support for company-wide meetings/events and after-hours emergency support
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate IT environment
- Expert knowledge of the macOS ecosystem. Some experience with Windows required
- Proficiency in Jamf or similar Mac MDM solution (certifications preferred)
- Proficiency in Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, and SaaS management
- Experienced working with Zendesk ticketing or similar helpdesk system
- Experienced with troubleshooting AV and conferencing equipment
- Ability to think critically, communicate well, and take initiatives
- Clear understanding of networking infrastructures, terminology, and hardware
- Clear understanding of standard corporate security practices (security certifications preferred).
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.