Senior IT Support Specialist at Ripple
IT at Ripple keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work as productively as possible. We’re looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Specialist to join our team in our San Francisco headquarters. This position will report to the IT Support Manager.
This position has two unique functions beyond regular IT support:
- IT support and liaison for our Executive team
- Technical leadership for the IT Support team
- Act as the sole IT point of contact/liaison for our Executive team, which includes C-level, SVP, VP, and Executive Assistants
- Provide white-glove IT, AV, and event support for our Executive team
- Build and own the executive IT support process and procedures
- Be the most technically knowledgeable and proficient member of the IT Support team
- Provide strong technical leadership and act as a technical escalation point to the global IT Support team
- Ensure the team is following policies and procedures
- Work on a range of IT projects
- Provide front-line IT support to employees via walk-ups, tickets, and chats
- 5+ years of IT support experience in a corporate environment
- Significant experience supporting company executives and executive assistants
- Strong technical knowledge across all pillars of corporate IT, including email, AV, videoconferencing, networking security, cellular, etc.
- Extensive experience with Macs, iOS, G Suite, and videoconferencing in a business environment
- Experience with Windows 10, Android, Slack, and Okta
- Can troubleshooting any issue without assistance by applying troubleshooting methodology on unfamiliar systems
- Cisco WebEx
- Chrome OS
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.