Senior Manager, Corporate Development at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
Alto is building the world's most patient-centric, tech enabled pharmacy, and we are seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Development to be a key member of our team. The ideal candidate needs to be a dynamic self-starter with a passion for continuous process improvement in a fast paced, high growth environment, and the ability to clearly communicate deliverables and recommendations.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, the Senior Manager, Corporate Development will:
- Develop and present high-quality recommendations and deliverables for executive reviews and contribute to associated acquisition strategy and execution discussions
- Ambitiously identify and qualify new ideas & companies for Alto from internal & external sources.
- Support and lead inorganic growth opportunities for Alto globally from idea to business case to deal execution and post-deal integration – taking a holistic, cross-functional approach.
- Coordinate a cross-functional deal team within Alto as well as serve as a point of contact to target company management
- Partner with cross-functional executives to implement highest priority strategic initiatives
- Assess market and dynamics to shape company strategy
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience at top-tier company in corporate development, management consulting, private equity, venture capital or Investment Banking
- Undergraduate degree from top-rated university, or similar level of experience and skills
- Experience in a deal environment as well as an operational one
- Experience negotiating and closing deals.
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting & key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker – knows what’s best for the business
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional senior executives in a fast-changing environment.
- Team player, pro-active and action-oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
Nice to haves:
- Experience in healthcare
- MBA or advanced degree.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Want to be a part of a fast-paced and ever changing start up
- Enjoy playing a key role at the company level and want to be part of Alto’s success.
- Want a passionate, humble, and exciting culture