Senior Manager, Customer Experience at DoorDash
Our team is looking for a Senior Manager to help our customer support team scale to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. You will be analytical, have a demonstrated track record of relentless, effective execution, and be excited to tackle one of our company’s most challenging business problems.
You’ll be a strategic problem solver, responsible for ensuring that a large cross-functional team - including operations, product and engineering - is working together seamlessly to provide an exceptional customer experience.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Partner with teams within support operations, as well as our product, engineering and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers, merchants and Dashers
- Generate, dig into and leverage data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from digging into Excel/SQL to creating a budget to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority projects
- At your core, you’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, able to solve new problems with new solutions
- You’re action-oriented and stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You don’t mind digging into details and getting your hands dirty
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, world-class customer experience
- You have 5+ years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology or a related field
- Proficient in SQL (Required)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.