Senior Manager, Customer Experience at DoorDash
As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, Support Ops, is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile, there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs, manages and operates DoorDash’s large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.
Our team is looking for a Manager to help our customer support team scale to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. This person will be analytical, have a demonstrated track record of relentless, effective execution, and be excited to tackle one of our company’s most challenging business problems.
In this role, you’ll be a strategic problem solver, responsible for ensuring that a large cross-functional team - including operations, product and engineering - is working together seamlessly to provide an exceptional customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with teams within our large support organization as well as our product, engineering and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers, merchants and Dashers
- Leverage data and insights to identify opportunities to improve the speed, quality, efficiency, effectiveness and customer experience
- Execute your recommendations from start to finish, from creating a budget to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, testing ideas, executing and measuring results
- Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority support projects
- At your core, you’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of solving new problems with new solutions
- You’re action-oriented and stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, world-class customer experience
- You have 5+ years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology and/or a related field
- SQL is a plus!
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.