Senior Manager, Customer Support Operations, Scout RFP at Scout RFP
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
Scout is hiring a highly motivated Sr. Manager of Customer Support to join our team. This is a full-time, high-activity role that will require you to manage 8-10 Customer Support Specialists directly and lead relationships and resolve customer inquiries with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product, and Sales. Scout provides training resources and executive mentorship continuously to help you achieve monthly and quarterly goals, with opportunities for increased compensation.
Recently acquired by Workday, Scout is growing at a fast yet measured pace, and is dominating the Source to Settle market of the enterprise Procurement software landscape. Our Customer Support team is consistently adding high-performing A-players with a thirst for growth and the desire to support customers in any/every industry and vertical. Our team supports customers of all sizes and across all verticals, which requires our process to be focused yet adaptable. No single company owns the start of the relationship between enterprise customers and their suppliers, and this is Scout’s focus. We are well-positioned when enterprises move to automate their sourcing and procurement workflows.
• Reporting manager to 8-10 Customer Support Specialists responsible for answering & resolving customer inquiries about the Scout product
• Collaborate with customer success, engineering and product teams to ensure responsive and high-quality customer interactions.
• Oversee & optimize the customer support channel including ticketing, live phone support, and educational/training content for Scout customers.
• Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements to internal teams
• Build your own & your team’s in-depth technical knowledge of the Scout tool in order to support customer inquiries & troubleshooting
• Operate as an escalation point for customer technical issues & requests
• Manage onboarding and continuous education for members of the support team and mentor new hires
• Undergraduate 4-year degree from a college/University
• 7+ year experience in SaaS B2B
• 7+ years working in a customer success, product/technical manager, or application implementation role
• 3+ years leading a customer/technical support team
• Strong technical knowledge and ability to quickly learn new software & systems
• Comfortable with managing multiple tasks and expectations across team members and customers
• Plus for experience working in Jira, Zendesk or Metabase