Senior Manager, Dasher Growth Strategy at DoorDash
We’re looking for someone to oversee Dasher acquisition channels and marketing automation. You will improve DoorDash’s expanding Dasher (driver) team to hit our lofty acquisition and retention goals, both at the market-level, and at the global company-level. You will oversee core channel strategy across job boards and Craigslist as well as test channels focused on diversifying our marketing mix. In addition you will PM marketing automation efforts as we aim to drive more efficient Dasher marketing acquisition.
You have experience both developing marketing strategy and executing when needed. Additionally you are able to pull, analyze, and visualize data ultimately resulting in our go forward strategy. Product experience is a plus as this will become a larger portion of this role over time. You will think creatively and love working collaboratively across the organization with people at all levels: C-level execs to associates.What You’ll Do
- As part of the Growth & Marketing team, develop the strategic channel level frameworks, and subsequently manage the roll-out and execution to hit DoorDash’s growth and efficiency targets for dashers at the market-level.
- Constantly iterate to improve our growth planning process to hit our goals through acquisition strategy & execution, cross-channel optimization, and testing focused on maximizing efficiency and volume.
- PM marketing automation, cross channel marginal cost tooling, and incrementality/measurement initiatives.
- Present market, channel, and initiative-level growth and optimization scenarios to senior executives to help understand the business trade-offs in our P&L.
- Partner with our market strategy and finance leads to manage the annual and quarterly cross-channel integrated media strategy, planning, and buying process.
- At least 8+ years of experience in growth marketing. 2+ years of product is a plus.
- Deep experience managing towards, and balancing, brand & performance-oriented marketing goals to improve company-level P&L outcomes.
- Understand the online and offline marketing, including execution, strategy, measurement, incrementality, and marginal efficiency.
- Technical skills required include sql, excel, and dashboarding.
- Experience building and implementing market, channel and tactical-level testing frameworks and scalable processes.
- You're creative - you enjoy tackling unsolved problems and finding creative solutions with limited resources
- You pay attention to the details - you love to manage complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines, and you analyze campaign results at the most granular level
- Highly quantitative - you get excited when insights jump out of the data
- Strategic and business forward - you find trends in your data and look for the “so what”
- Collaborative - you love working with a team and both learning from & teaching others
- Fun - you enjoy what you do and love to have fun!
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.