Senior Manager, Enablement Operations at Amplitude
About The Role & Team
The enablement function at Amplitude supports the success of the customer-facing GTM teams at Amplitude, including Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Consultants. It is our job to enable top performance through training, content, events and more. The team has a commitment to excellence and timeliness in all things. The goal is to measurably impact growth and performance for the business while creating a world-class environment for our sales team to do their best work.
As a Head of Enablement Operations, you will:
- Set the strategy and implement change on core enablement systems including Highspot, Litmos and Chorus
- Manage all aspects of field communication, i.e. weekly newsletter and leadership comms
- Handle logistics for training and events
- Act as a liaison with Marketing and PMM teams
- Build content and maintain frameworks and processes around content, including archiving and updating
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone with strong operational skills and previous experience working with Sales
- Strong communication skills, writing ability, storytelling and exec comms
- Creative problem solving and ability to deliver according to a timeline
- Excellent cross-functional skills and the ability to get things done across different groups of people
- Command of numbers, experience with dashboards, budgets, analytics
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Our extraordinary founders were accepted into Y Combinator back in 2012– since then, we’ve opened offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris
- Our Leadership Team is 43% women– well above the Silicon Valley average
- Our fearless mascot is the datamonster, our fearless leader is CEO & co-founder Spenser Skates
- In December 2018, we raised $80 million in Series D venture funding led by Sequoia Capital at a valuation of $850 million
- We’re backed by incredible partners: Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator
- Over 26,000 companies from 180+ countries use Amplitude– we track over 7 trillion user actions every year!
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.