DoorDash is looking for a Sr Manager, Global Support Operations to help our customer support team scale to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. You will help reimagine how we scale and staff to support our most important Consumers, Dashers, and Merchants.
Our team manages and operates DoorDash’s large and growing global network of support centers, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible…..at scale.
We are looking for a Senior Manager to lead projects and ensure our customer support team can scale to meet the rapid growth of our international last-mile logistics platform. You will be a strong first-principles problem solver, experienced project and team leader, possess a relentless bias to action, and be excited to tackle one of our company’s most critical operational challenges.
You will report to DoorDash’s Director of Global Support Operations and is based in San Francisco.About the Role
- Manage the daily and weekly real-time operations of our large, global support operations network
- Manage the support team’s cost forecasting and tracking, and our reporting relationship with the finance organization
- Be accountable at the executive level for our progress against cost targets and support delivery plans
- Leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities for operational improvement and cost savings
- Work cross functionally with DoorDash’s finance and operations teams to ensure we are planning with the most up-to-date forecasts, and are providing a world class support experience while reducing our cost.
- Quarterback our team’s long-term growth as it expands to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business, including supporting new customers, new geographies and new businesses
- Manage our vendor network and relationships - own our
- At your core you’re a data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of tackling urgent challenges with innovative solutions
- You’re action-oriented and don’t let great be the enemy of the good; you stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You have experience leading people, directly and indirectly, to a common, shared goal
- You have 5+ years experience in management consulting, finance, private equity, technology and/or a related field
- You are a talented business leader with a track record of success in a demanding operating environment
- You are able to move between the 10,000 foot level and the 100 foot level of data
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.