At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Senior Manager / Manager, Strategy & Growth (Content) to support our efforts in new and emerging business lines. You will be responsible for executing on strategic and operational initiatives, especially in our emerging content vertical, as well as assessing new opportunities for GoodRx to make an impact in healthcare.
The right candidate is a high-achiever looking for a hybrid role with an interest in both strategy and execution. This role will report to our Director, Growth and work cross-functionally with leaders from across the business, including our Editorial, SEO, Product, Business Intelligence, and Corporate Strategy teams.
- Lead and execute on strategic and operational initiatives for our content vertical
- Manage cross-functional teams and projects across our portfolio of growth businesses
- Conduct targeted assessments of new business opportunities for GoodRx
- Support company-wide strategic projects and partner with cross-functional senior leadership
- Mentor, coach, and develop talent on the Growth team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years in a business operations, strategy/consulting, or investing role
- Highly analytical, using data and insights to influence decision-making
- Comfortable with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in healthcare
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.