Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As an Omnichannel Partner Manager, you will support our Omnichannel business across the entire merchant lifecycle for big box merchants. You will be involved supporting new sales prospects, launching new merchants, and leading all aspects of live growth programs. This position is a high-profile role that requires expertise in delivering ambitious results in external and internal partner relationships, omnichannel retail and project management mixed with big picture thinking! The role requires a deep understanding of the omnichannel/retail ecosystem in order to drive the adoption of innovative digital-first tactics, bridging the gap between the traditional retail environment and Affirm’s tech-forward omnichannel strategy.
This role reports to the Director of Client Success.What you'll do
- Lead pre-sales, launch and post-launch program strategy and execution for the merchant segment for 4-5 big-box retailers.
- Partner closely with the Affirm Sales, Technical Account Management, Client Success team and Marketing to handle overall portfolio performance and offer solutions that drive sales and volume across the customer journey
- Build Brick and Mortar merchant relationships with key operations, customer service, marketing and field leadership to drive merchant usage, happiness and revenue growth
- Identify and implement levers that promote growth in various shopping channels including in-store marketing and merchandising, incentive programs and training
- Working in conjunction with Client Insights, analyze performance across a diverse set of merchants and tactics to ensure delivery of measurable return on investment and increase the share of cart
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of account management experience in Retail
- 2+ years experience working at a large, Nationally recognized Omnichannel retailer desired
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex, matrixed retailers
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with high attention to detail
- Ability to engage with and deliver compelling business presentations to executive staff
- Strong written communication skills and analytical abilities
- Understanding of Omnichannel Retail Shopper Journey
- Knowledge of Retail and Partner Marketing
- Experience with private label credit cards or financial products is a plus
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.