Senior Manager of Quality, Member Services at Chime
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. on behalf of partner banks and facilitating over 10M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge a ton of traditional bank fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables members to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager of Quality, you and your team will be responsible for identifying, creating, driving, and tracking strategic initiatives and developing a scalable way to implement and monitor quality performance across multiple locations. You’ll lead development of an actionable goal commitment strategy that ensures the goals set for the quality organization are achieved or exceeded. In this role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, data, and software development teams to identify, define and specify solutions that improve both quality and investigator performances. You will be able to understand how to identify the right inputs to achieve meaningful outputs, implement closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are quantified. You will have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short-term and longer-term systemic changes. In this role you will experience a wide range of difficult problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis, and deliver results that scale globally.
- Leading and developing a team of Quality Analysts as well as working with Vendor Quality teams. Mentoring your staff, helping them develop their skills, have new professional experiences, and satisfy their career goals.
- Continually improving ongoing quality reporting and analysis processes, including building new and enhancing existing metric, as well as automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Using data to inform business, operations, and development teams on how to improve agent and member experiences.
- Developing the Chime Quality Assurance strategy, vision, and roadmap, including driving consensus about how we should measure and audit our business.
- Supporting the design and development of evaluation strategies to measure the effectiveness of solutions across multiple work streams.
- Identifying, building, and tracking strategic initiatives that improve the execution of compliance related field activities.
- Collaborating with global teams to operationalize successful programs and executing on an improvement roadmap.
- 10+ years in Quality experience roles in contact centers
- Detailed reporting and metrics preparation
- Program and technical management
- Operations process standardization
- Project management experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a call center environment, preferably in both outsourced and in-house operational leadership.
- Quality management, and performance management
- Familiarity with outsourcing environment
- Executive business presentations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up to 30% domestic and international travel
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.