Senior NetSuite Business Analyst / Administrator
The Senior NetSuite Business Analyst/Administrator will be the business partner to the Finance department. This person will serve as NetSuite administrator as well as the admin for related Financial systems. The position will also be the primary contact for NetSuite support, maintenance, and our NetSuite roadmap. In this role, you will work closely with all teams to organize, report on, address and execute business needs and business requirements. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong functional skills within Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Procure-to- Pay (P2P) business processes. In this role, you will also focus on business requirements, initiate and manage projects from initiation and development to implementation and customer rollout.
What you'll do:
- Partner with business stakeholders (primarily Finance) to document and re-engineer current processes within NetSuite and other financial business applications
- Identify gaps and opportunities for automation
- Design and drive strategic initiatives as they relate to NetSuite and related financial systems
- Translate business requirements to functional/technical specifications in deploying end to end solutions
- Manage the ongoing administration of NetSuite and related Financial systems including user roles and permissions, item configuration, reporting changes, and related administration duties
- Work closely with the Finance team in bringing efficiencies to their accounting processes
- Develop saved searches and financial & planning reports for the Finance team
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Partner with respective vendor product management groups to stay informed on and evaluate new features in future product releases
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite/Coupa/Adaptive Insights functionality based on evolving business needs
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite
- Provides leadership and guidance for managing full-lifecycle project implementation in NetSuite
- Proactively manages communications between all parties involved in the implementation process
- Analyzes business needs and facilitates the design, review & training sessions with technical and business stakeholders
- Manages project deliverables, scope & expectations
- Analyze existing progress, validate/capture business requirements, and document using a known methodology of their choosing
- Successfully delivers projects through each phase of the project lifecycle, starting with envisioning and planning, through execution and deployment, and into an operations and maintenance mode
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase quality and speed of processes
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 8+ years' experience in systems analyst roles, implementing and supporting applications such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP and Workday Financials, with at least 5 years of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and Implementation of financial modules
- NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Demonstrating a full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with standard NetSuite modules such as Inventory, Procure to pay, Sales orders & shipping, Fixed Assets, GL etc.
- Project management, SOP documentation, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs /functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment #LI-EB1
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
UDEMY IN THE NEWS
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description