Senior Operations Analyst, Customer Success at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Customer Success Senior Operations Analyst to partner with our global customer success, specialist and renewals teams. In this role, you will build processes and implement tools and systems to improve our Customer Success and entire post-sale organization! You will work closely with sales, biz ops, product and other teams to help our processes scale both within CS and cross functionally. You will work hand in hand with the CS leadership team to project manage and execute projects to help our team scale efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify gaps in processes/systems. Partner with customer success leadership, sales, and other functions to propose and implement scalable solutions.
- Build scalable processes and rules to ensure data hygiene, process compliance, and clean reporting throughout the organization.
- Work with Salesforce developers and cross functional teams to execute on creating systematic, repeatable and automated processes for the customer success team.
- Identify key customer lifecycle moments and provide guidance on automating both internal processes and external touch points.
- Support implementation, roll-out, and training for systems and tools used by customer success and renewals teams.
- Assess and flag current and future business risks, brainstorm potential solutions, and track progress towards execution.
- Evaluate, negotiate, implement, and roll-out systems and tools (e.g., Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.) to support our global customer success organization.
- Drive change using data driven insights.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Operations Role. If you have not been in an operations role before, you have experience creating processes and rolling out change.
- Intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- A nose for value to understand where to focus efforts on in order to drive immediate value for the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented and seeing the big picture
- An ability to work well with a variety of cross functional stakeholders to work towards a common goal
- Experience with software/SaaS companies and go-to-market strategies is a plus
- Familiar with Excel or Google Sheets, and can perform analysis and extract insights
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tool
- General understanding of infrastructure and desire to think about how things are built!
- Experience with reporting out of these tools.