Senior SEM Manager, Unity Store at Unity Technologies
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping to bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before.
Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization. As the Senior SEM Manager for Unity, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction that delivers value to users across the Unity ecosystem!
What you’ll be doing
- Build strategies, playbooks, processes, and plans around the growth and optimization of SEM making strategic decisions as needed
- Forecast revenue and pace to weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals by-product and campaign
- Identify and communicate clear insights and areas of opportunity for revenue growth across teams
- Own the coordination and cross-functional efforts of major product campaigns working holistically and in partnership with other teams
- Expert skills in optimizing toward ROAS and overall process efficiencies
What we’re looking for
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on knowledge reporting and forecasting experience
- Ability to handle stress and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a large work environment, across numerous partners
- Experience driving growth for an enterprise-level e-commerce business and/or for a B2B software business (ideally a subscription or SaaS business)
- Proven knowledge of revenue tracking and optimization experience attributed to SEM
- Proven knowledge of SEM, RTB, DSP and AdTech & Marketing Automation tools helpful as well
You might also have
- Passion for marketing & technology
- Passion for Unity
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.