You’ll join our growing Global Strategy and Operations team reporting to our Vice President, and you will play a key role in helping create our Business Operations Function. You will be responsible for driving the business vision, developing the strategy to move our business forward and leading internal teams to complete these initiatives. This individual will also be a key partner of the AdRoll president. Potential projects may include evaluating opportunity for channel strategies, sizing new markets for entry and investigating optimal organizational structure. You will work closely with the AdRoll executive team and partner closely with your peers in the Strategy and Operations organization.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for hard-working people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Identify, scope and drive multiple concurrent critical projects and initiatives for AdRoll by partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Lead/facilitate cross functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations to execution
- Planning and facilitating executive reviews including capturing notes and action items
- Lead change management efforts across the organization
- Communicate findings and make recommendations from initiatives to senior management
- Drive operational excellence in the organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improvements across the business
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Business Operations or a similar strategic function
- 4 year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), MBA a plus
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills, experience with presenting to executive leadership
- Superior Excel and Powerpoint skills
- People and leadership skills with strong influencing skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online.The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.