Senior Support Content Strategist at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is committed to providing customers with the best possible shopping experience. We are looking for a Senior Support Content Strategist to manage the Wish Help Center/FAQs, Knowledge Base, Canned Response Library and e-learning portals. The Support Content Strategist will ensure that the resources available to the Customer Support team and Wish customers are updated with new product launches, workflows, and processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain the Help Center, internal knowledge base, e-learning portal, Canned Response Library, ensuring content is accurate, comprehensive and clear
- Manage the Support Content Associate supporting career growth and development
- Deliver regular engagement metrics with Customer Support educational resources
- Leverage data, insights, and customer feedback to improve Help Center content and the product experience
- Align internal stakeholders, Customer Support, Product, Localization and Editorial, on our external and internal content strategies
- Develop and maintain a Wish Support Style Guide
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in a related customer support role,
- You find it rewarding to solve people’s problems and are proactively improving internal workflows and processes
- Proven ability to take complex technical problems and communicate them to a variety of audiences
- Organized and self-motivated individual, comfortable operating within ambiguity
- Strong communication skills required to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Desire to continually learn, adapt and work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and a sense of adventure!
- Interest in leadership and previous management experience
- Experience with information architecture and content management
- 1+ years experience in project management, content/education support preferred
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.