Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Servicing Technology team focuses on Designing, Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining our Case Management System (CMS). CMS is the foundation for all omni-channel interactions, meant to enable extraordinary servicing for our Customer Service Associates and our diverse network of Affirm Customers and Merchants across the Globe.
As a Service Operations Administrator, you'll support Customer Operations’ day-to-day needs to ensure employees can access the systems and tools they need, when they need them, with the appropriate level of access. Your main focus will be hands-on ownership across all operational tools & systems to make certain they are operating as encouraged continuously.
What You'll Do
- Provide end-to-end production support of all issues impacting operational tools and systems - from restoring service, to driving root cause analysis, all the way to identifying and implementing preventative measures
- Engage in continuous knowledge transfer with the Service Development Team to keep current of all feature and function deployments to production
- Develop and refine the Incident and Problem management processes
- Implement small to medium feature requests
- Participate in on-call and triage rotation
What We Look For
- Experience in working with large-scale cloud contact center and case management systems in an omni-channel environment (IVR, Email, Chat, Bot, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud for Lightning, with a background in user administration and production deployments via CI/CD, as well as using change sets
- Experience developing in Amazon Connect
- Experience automating business processes using Process builder and Flow builder
- Lambda function development experience in Python is a plus
- Experience managing and querying large datasets using SQL or other languages is a plus
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and accountability, and attention to detail with the capability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team player who is highly self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and enjoys learning new technology and working cross-functionally
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S. Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Affirm office for meetings or team building events. Our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.