Sr. Financial Systems Analyst at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
As a Sr. IT Financial System Analyst you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of various finance back office systems, work on implementation of projects from inception to completion, make sure various integrations are supported and maintained, keep up-to-date knowledge of functionalities (Netsuite, Coupa, Kyriba) customization and integration. The ideal candidate is passionate about Wish and e-commerce, has strong technical accounting and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for an Sr. IT Financial Systems Analyst to be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and delivery of solutions for our back-office applications.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing financial systems like Netsuite, Coupa, Kyriba is desired
- To excel in this position, you will use your in-depth knowledge of business systems, processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will demonstrate hands-on knowledge on configuration, leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Provide production support for various back office systems including, but not limited to researching and resolving problems with NetSuite, Coupa, Kyriba and other in-house systems
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered around existing systems
- Create reports based on project requirements or as part of data integrity validation
- Participates in the management of various SaaS and hosted applications, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop solutions to system technical issues and systems process issues
- Adhere to defined software development lifecycle processes, including policy compliance, documentation, solution design, configuration management, testing, and approvals.
- Analyze requirements and develop functional requirements and/or solution design documents.
- Collaborate with business, vendors and other stakeholders in problem definition, business case development, solution design, requirement, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop enhancements, integrations, transport protocols, batch scripts, and modifications, including unit and integration testing plans and testing scripts
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups in performing support activities, system configuration and enhancement requests.
- Interface with external software vendors for product issue troubleshooting and resolution; initiating Service Requests (SR's) as necessary with other 3rd Party Vendors
- Collaborate with technical and security architects to evaluate risk and recommend remediation.
- Coordinate penetration testing activities using internal and external service providers.
- Provide root cause analysis for any systems or process issues, ensuring remediation plans are devised, discussed and agreed on, and results are in permanent resolution of issues.
- Do not shy away from building your own application, (ground up) if the need arises
- Design solutions of new products related to finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology (Engineering Management, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or a related discipline) required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Additional Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent is preferred.
- 6-7+ years of demonstrated experience as a Business Systems Analyst supporting back office systems
- 5+ years' hands-on Financials experience in at least one of key ERP systems (NetSuite strongly preferred, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- 3-5 years of experience implementing software / ERPs. NetSuite strongly preferred.
- 5+ years financial process knowledge, configuration, and hands on experience in various areas (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations) in order to translate business requirements into systems.
- Experience implementing In-House Banking, Cash Pooling, GL Reconciliation using any treasury systems like Kyriba
- Experience with global cash management, cash forecasting and knowledge of global clearing systems
- Experience handling cross-functional projects with applications like Tax, Internal systems, integrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn, strong sense of accountability, and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to detail and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve, and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
- Strong hands-on skills using SQL and relational database management systems (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server)
- Development experience using Java, Python is a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.