Sr. Manager, Business Systems at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Sr. Manager, Business Systems, you will lead the Business Systems team within Revenue Operations! You will own the commercial tech stack, including our CRM and various tech tools, and transform the way Commercial employees execute new business. You will demonstrate the ability to lead and manage a team effectively adapt in a constantly evolving environment. You will be the key driver behind the next evolution of our business technology.What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team responsible for designing and implementing various internal applications used by our Commercial teams to acquire and support our growing merchant base
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions in our Salesforce Sales Cloud instance that directly impact our Commercial team’s success
- Lead stakeholder engagement with critical business partners to provide consultative guidance on system capabilities and address any functional issues
- Manage the team’s process for prioritizing inbound run-the-business bugs, defects, or improvement requests
- Handle end-to-end Sales technology projects, including project planning, status tracking, design, testing, and release activities
- Critically evaluate system inefficiencies, drive fit-gap assessments, and provide recommendations for technology-based solutions that can scale with the growing needs of the business
- Establish our Commercial systems roadmap and evaluate complexity and resource requirements for inbound requests like new product releases and acquisitions
- Example projects: the merge of multiple Sales Cloud instances after M&A activity, hiring and cultivating a high-performing team of business system analysts, developing and communicating the business systems roadmap to our Commercial executives
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or related field
- Demonstrated ability utilizing Salesforce and CPQ, including backend development and process automation
- 7+ years of system implementation experience and knowledge of owning techno-functional work in a project, including functional design and QA
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Solid grasp of Sales business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle and configure, pricing, and quoting process
- Knowledge of integrating Salesforce and CPQ with other applications/systems
- Ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide advice on technical solutions
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.