Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Affirm's mission is to deliver honest financial products to improve lives. We do this by partnering with merchants around the world to offer responsible installments products at the point of sale. In order to best deliver our product, we develop and execute partnership strategies that power our product distribution. We are looking for a strong Partner Manager/Program Lead to help build & scale our Partner Referral Program across a number of different verticals such as SI, Marketing Agency, VC & PE groups. The ideal candidate should have a strong results-oriented approach, ability to network & find opportunities with new prospective referral partners. This role will report into the Director of Partner Management.What You'll Do
- Build & execute a GTM strategy to accelerate the participation in Affirms Merchant Referral Program.
- Develop & execute a scalable framework for the education & enablement of Affirms referral partners.
- Develop and implement a strategy and playbook for the recruitment & onboarding of new referral partners.
- Own and develop relationships at all levels of the partner organizations.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop robust ‘go to market’ campaigns & strategies.
- Identify and develop new offerings to collaborate with our partners to drive industry leadership and new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure operational excellence and drive requirements to develop and scale programs, operations and business strategy
- Partner with the Product and Engineering teams in roadmap development.
- Partner with our BD & Sales teams to create a seamless process for partner qualified merchant intro’s.
- Represent Affirm and our brand externally given public facing facets of the role.
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches & innovations.
- 3-5 years experience in high-growth Business Development, Partner Management or Channel Sales
- Familiarity with the payments & eCommerce landscape
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can build relationships across the organization
- Strong negotiator and big, results-oriented problem solver in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, building new workstreams & processes
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.