Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian University is seeking an operations manager who will be responsible for our operational processes and implement revenue strategies to scale for growth. As the owner of this part of our business, you will focus on new revenue generation and protection programs. You will partner with cross-functional counterparts on process optimization, data management, and metrics, And you will own our annual budgeting and financial processes (including forecasting, planning, pricing, and purchasing orchestration), our training delivery infrastructure for our Atlassian delivery partners, and other operational workflows.
More about you
We are looking for a customer-centric professional with strong communication and partnership skills. Someone who is a problem solver and creative collaborator with a keen eye for identifying and scaling processes and leading strategic growth initiatives. You have an understanding of business agility and aren't afraid to test new ideas.
In this role, you'll get to
- Use data trends, observations, and other analyses to drive continuous improvement within our operations
- Craft and operationalize critical initiatives aimed at growing our paid training business
- Own our quarterly budgeting processes, financial reporting, financial projections, financial planning and analysis
- Build business cases for pricing and packaging initiatives to optimize our revenue stream
- Lead processes related to training credits, training SKUs, vouchers, and discounts
- Handle all aspects of training delivery and how we track and measure partner-delivered training engagements
- Partner with customer-facing teams on programs to increase training attach rates and provide sales enablement support
- Regularly track, compile, and present reporting on meaningful metrics and other relevant business insights
- Manage a small operations team
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of work experience in product, operations, or data-driven customer success for an Enterprise/SaaS company or consulting firm
- 3+ years leading a team
- Understanding of paid training business models with experience using partners for delivery
- Excellent accounting and quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving
- Experience managing operationally-driven processes at large scale
- Ability to develop a strategy, communicate it clearly, get buy-in and support, and execute
- Ability to work within a matrix and influence cross-functional teams
- Customer-focused with a passion for excellence (not perfection!)
- Highly self-motivated and willing to tackle ambiguous projects and challenges
- Data-driven, analytical approach. You use data to frame, inform and guide the prioritization and decision-making process, to own your projects through delivery, and to assess the success and impact once you are done
More about our team
You will join our Atlassian University team at a really exciting time! Atlassian is growing rapidly year over year, and we want to scale intelligently while helping our customers unlock value from our products faster. This is an opportunity to play a major role in achieving that goal. We are a small but mighty team of top-tier professionals with diverse skills and work backgrounds. Our team is open, encouraging, focused, located around the globe, and is all about providing outstanding training solutions to our customers!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.