The Strategy and Planning Manager brings a mix of operational, program and strategic expertise in support of Create Business Leaders to align and prioritize business strategies, own the organizational rhythm of business and drive performance through strong execution. If you are a highly organized, self-starter who excels in balancing business objectives with organizational priorities' and has a passion for driving organizational excellence in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
In this role you will manage delivery of businesses operational objectives by leading cross-functional, organization-wide projects and initiatives that requires connecting multiple teams and collaborators to drive decisions and ensure alignment. You will seek opportunities to promote organizational efficiency, develop go-forward plans, and translate recommendations into results. A successful candidate brings initiative and know-how to shape and build upon important programs, propose new paths to achieve desired outcomes and use frameworks and data that empowers the team's thinking, broadens their perspective and promotes agreement on important decisions.What you will be doing
- Driving strategic, cross-functional initiatives such as preparing for annual and quarterly business reviews, driving long-term vision/roadmaps and facilitating program review meetings around key initiatives.
- Establishing and reporting top-line business metrics and performance indicators in partnership with Create Data & Analytics @Unity and using these insights to drive decision making and accelerate growth.
- Working with the executive and other operations teams on quarterly and annual strategic and operational planning, including headcount, hiring and location strategy.
- Design processes to affect positive operational changes within the business as well as partner with Create Business Operations on organizational process improvements.
- Previous operational experience
- Ability to work independently without being overly dependent on detailed instructions.
- Capacity to be a utility player on cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Creative problem solver who excels at identifying trends and patterns, developing root cause analysis, and using a diverse toolkit to diagnose problems.
- Experience in program/project management: delivering projects on time, on budget, and within scope.
- A successful track record of delivering results in a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience building scalable systems & processes that improve efficiency against critical metrics, and guide customer interactions.
- Financial modeling experience and proficiency with measurement and analytics to make decisions.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.