Supply Chain Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
Wish Wholesale has an incredible opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to manage our e-commerce supply chain and logistics operations. In this role, you will leverage your exposure to global supply chain best practices, inventory tracking and management, and global e-commerce logistics as you contribute to the development of Wish Wholesale initiatives.
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor Wish Wholesale logistics performances and partner with cross-functional teams to develop metrics and optimize processes.
- Manage first party warehouse operations.
- Optimize returns flow with knowledge of reverse logistics
- Work with cross-functional teams on procurement initiatives to support various Wish Wholesale initiatives and features.
- 3+ years of supply chain operations experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or Economics
- Innovation-oriented with the ability to innovate away from current manual processes
- Understanding of e-commerce shipping, cross-border shipping requirements, and compliance
- Familiar with warehousing and product distribution in an e-commerce environment, especially cross-border e-commerce
- Track record in planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Understanding of INCOTERMS and familiarity with customs, tax, and, duty requirements for international shipping
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Familiar with basic data analytics skills and SQL.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Team player, curious, constructive, self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bilingual: English/Mandarin is preferred.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.