Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Employee Success Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
We’re currently looking for: The TA Enablement Lead (TAEL) has a critical dual charter: enable the TA Ops team to deliver a world class hiring process at scale and empower our recruiters by making TA’s complex hiring process accessible through a variety of mediums. Simply put, the TA Lead is focused on TA operations, systems, and enablement. This charter makes the TAEL a key player on the OPs team. The TAEL is the conduit through which multiple partners interface, and the direct manager of the tools and systems that make this work possible. For our TA team, the TAEL drives enhanced processes and productivity with system knowledge and management, documentation, coaching, and other assets.
This role will require a strong understanding of TA Operations and Systems as well as business priorities across global recruiting. You will partner closely with leaders to co-create and drive the vision, strategies, and priorities for our global TA Operations team. You will lead, grow, empower, and inspire a team of TA specialists, and work across the broader Talent Acquisition team to build and deliver globally scaled processes and systems that create career defining experiences.
You are a multi-talented Specialist with a background in TA systems, operations, learning & development, or similar. You’re invigorated by complex problems, insatiably curious, and constitutionally inclined towards seeking and making order. You know that everything good comes from trial and testing, so you’re focused on feedback--both from what our partners say and from what they do in our systems. You work well alone and with others and are excited to create and execute against our enablement strategy.
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in: In a few words, the core responsibilities of the TAEL are to own the end-to-end creation, execution, and analysis of the TA Operations strategy and systems.
- Determine needs, design materials, develop communications, calendar, and train users on how to appropriately utilize the system (Workday)
- Design and create self-paced learning materials
- Testing the system on a regular basis to ensure quality and function
- Preparing costs and benefits analysis on systems and configuring the hardware or software of a system
- Consult, under the guidance of Sr. TA Manager, with business users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements
- Assist system change processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the Company’s reputation and best business practices by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and manage a list of technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and escalate issues
- Mentor and train direct report on compliance requirements, documentation, testing and enforcement of controls; and provide justification and remediation on compliance fails.
- Manage and maintain TA Compliance, such as library of referenceable processes, templates, and periodic requests for references on systems
- Own the regular dispatch and synthesis of our partner satisfaction survey to help our whole organization understand the health and needs of our global operations and drive change by representing the voice of our users
- 3-5 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition, TA Systems, Compliance, or learning and development
- 2-3 years’ experience driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing, and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written communication skills, process documentation, training sessions
- Workday Admin experience required
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Employee Success team recruits, supports, and rewards the talented people who are reimagining the world of communications. You’ll be part of a team that partners with business-unit leaders and provides world-class HR support. The ES team also refines and improves our Total Rewards program—an innovative, holistic package of benefits that provides RingCentral employees with the tools, resources, and environment they need to grow their careers and do the best work of their lives.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success, and you’ll be at the forefront of those efforts. We are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.