Technical Support Manager - Remote at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:34 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Founded in 2010, Wish has quickly grown to become one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies. With 500 million users, 1 million merchants and over 200 million items in our marketplace, it’s no wonder that Wish is the #1 shopping app in 40+ countries on the Google Play store & #1 shopping app in 20+ countries on Apple App Store. Wish is also the most & best reviewed shopping app (#1 on Google Play & #2 on Apple App Store).
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team:
Technical Support Manager
(Candidate does not have to work in a Wish office but must be located in the USA)
What you'll do
- Analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose technical issues reported by partners and merchants
- Interact with partners, and merchants via online conferencing, chat, or email to solve web services platform API technical integration issues
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Frequently liaison with external and internal partner engineers teaching and learning to improve the existing workflows and to invent better implementations of business workflows
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Work with Product and Business teams to enhance the Wish Merchant platform
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong aptitude for debugging web services API issues
- Experience working with relational datastores such as MySQL, Postgresql, Hive or equivalent
- Experience using web services API debugging tools like curl, Postman, web developer tools or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of collaborating between engineers and non-engineers
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with eCommerce, inventory management, order fulfillment, and sales channel management
- Prior experience working with customers
- Familiarity in developing scripts using bash, Python, PHP or equivalent languages is preferred
- Ability to develop tableau dashboards
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description