Ensure the customer experience is at world class level. Provide solutions to end users with technical inquiries. Assume an advocacy role within online communities. Improve customer satisfaction scores.
- The Technical Support Representative is the first line of contact for customers experiencing issues with installation, configuration, and operation of the entire range of Corsair products. He or she are, in many ways, the post-sale “face of Corsair” and must be passionate about helping our customers solve problems. This position is based in the Bay Area.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- The Technical Support Specialist will handle customer inquiries via phone, email or chat. Inquiries range in complexity from “how-to” questions up to involved debugging to track down operational anomalies.
- The focus of this person is to provide in-depth support for Corsair iCUE, and act as an escalation path/resource to other agents
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and chat requests for technical support.
- Assist customers in the installation of Corsair products.
- Represent the customer to ensure serviceability and product quality issues are being tracked, prioritized, resolved
- Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
- Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues.
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management and department.
- Communicate technical issues and solutions to the engineers, QA, sales, and other support team members.