TIP: Senior ITGC Analyst at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
- Develop and support ITGC. ITGC planning, program, risk and control matrix, and test procedures
- Perform audit of ITGC key functions, and Risk Management
- Perform walkthrough, design/ perform/ review tests of controls either independently or as part of our team utilizing our integrated ITGC audit approach
- Identify, document, and present all control weaknesses for discussion with IT audit Management facilitating the development of comments for inclusion in the ITGC report
- Effectively discuss all control weaknesses with management, propose recommendations for controls and professionally reach agreement in a timely manner as to required actions
- Perform preliminary write up and drafting issues and actions findings
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal IT, compliance, and external parties (e.g. regulators and external IT auditors), engineers, and legal. Reviews process documentation and to ensure action plans are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.\\\\
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- 4-6 years of proven experience auditing IT General Controls with audit management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain outstanding relationships
- Above-average technical knowledge and basic software architectural understanding
- Ability to work with an overlap of 5 hours during Pacific Standard Time business hours
- Able to work 40 hours a week for a long term project
Nice to Haves (Not Required):
- CISA with Level 1 or Level 2 of CFA program
- Has experience working with cloud
- Experience working with SaaS companies or a technology company
- PCI, SOC II, ISO experience
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.