Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
The Vendor Management Specialist role at Wish will be the first line of defense for escalations from our vendor partners. In this role, you will own the day-to-day interactions with vendors in your area of expertise. In addition, you’ll work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure that our vendors have the information and resources needed in order to improve their ability to support Wish’s customers in a delightful manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all vendor escalations within your area of expertise to drive the resolution of the problem.
- Liaise with internal departments as necessary to resolve escalated issues.
- Be the subject matter expert in one of four areas:
- Issue with Item/Return Process/Refund Escalation
- Shopping & Order Updates/Delivery Issues
- Account Issues
- Payment & Checkout Issues
- Coach agents in the area of your expertise.
- Report on and monitor metrics for agents in the area of your expertise.
- Create and maintain agent trainings and knowledge base entries via Guru.
- Assist with creating or updating processes to improve the interplay between the customer and vendor.
- Own the relationship with our vendor partners to ensure that they are meeting and exceeding our Customer Support expectations.
- 10% travel on-site to vendor partner locations for training, QBRs and other meetings as needed.
2 to 5 years of experience in vendor management, customer support operations, or account management.
A subject matter expert in one of the four previously defined areas.
Possess strong qualitative and analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving.
Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple priorities.
Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Portuguese or Tagalog.
- Previous experience working with BPOs or outsourcers.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.