As a VP Customer Global Success Programs and Enablement you will be designing and implementing programs to help all customers achieve maximum value from the TripActions platform - the industry leading Travel and Expense solution. Your programs will touch every aspect of the customers success lifecycle and drive high customer engagement, satisfaction, adoption, and retention in every segment.
This leadership role works with multiple stakeholders across TripActions, partnering closely with Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance. Our Customer Success team has operations throughout the world although this role is located at our HQ in Palo Alto.
- Lead a global team to build and execute customer programs and delivery strategy considering the needs of our global customers in all segment sizes.
- Build out and operationalize an engaging enablement and certification program for customers and employees.
- Design and own all Webinar content in multiple languages for customer success managers to deliver.
- Develop intelligent Customer Journeys that help drive the fast success of customers and accelerate time to value of TripActions.
- Create and manage content in multiple languages for an external knowledge base / portal allowing customers to self-serve answers to their questions and in doing so increase efficiency in the customer success team and improve the customer experience.
- Work in close partnership with marketing to create automated customer email journeys that drive adoption and usage of the TripActions platform leading to high usage and zero churn.
- Create and maintain employee knowledge base content to help CSMs and the Support Team be more effective in their roles.
- Collaborate with marketing and product engineering to ensure cross functional alignment on delivering an amazing customer experience that meets standards of company branding, messaging and design.
- Manage ‘voice of the customer’ feedback and develop processes to feed back the VOC to internal stakeholders to drive continual improvements..
- Be a strong leader, helping develop, attract and retain talent.
- 15+ years in a customer success or consulting role with 7+ years managing teams.
- Success managing global teams.
- Proven track record of building customer success programs and content.
- Demonstrated building and implementing customer journeys on the Salesforce or similar platform
- Open and collaborative work style in a face-paced environment.
- Demonstrate challenging the normal.