WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Supply Chain & Fulfillment: Working with Head of Supply Chain, maintain 100% reliability through 3.5x annual growth. Reduce unit costs by 15%.
- Clinical Ops: Provide operational expertise to R&D, Clinical, and Coaching teams. Help (a) scale the team to deliver on 3.5x more users, and (b) increase User:Coach ratio, while (c) maintaining outcomes.
- BizOps: Directly or via the BizOps team, support/lead cross-functional projects that keep the company effective & efficient through 2x headcount growth. Facilitate autonomous & high-quality decision making.
- Team: Grow a lean, motivated, high-performance team.
- Finance, Legal, ITSec: Support / coordinate independent, senior execs in their efforts to (a) develop audit-ready processes, and (b) help the company see these functions as enablers, not gate-keepers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Change management: Able to influence stakeholders to effect (difficult) organizational change. Thoughtful approach from planning to monitoring.
- Prioritization: Able to get things done in an environment with many competing demands.
- Resilient & adaptable: Able to roll with the punches, when things invariably break during scale. Effective fire-fighter.
- Systems thinker: Highly analytical. Able to break down a problem. Build robust models / frameworks.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- We pride ourselves on our mission-driven, healthy, high-performance culture. Here is how we see our five company values apply to this role in particular:
- Trust: True owner’s mentality. Always keeping an eye on how we can get better as a team and company.
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): Generalist. Able to quickly learn how to hire & manage in a new area.
- Hustle: Creative problem-solver
- Effective communication: Communicates complex topics in an easy-to-understand way, verbal & written.
- Frugal: Able to drive efficiency throughout the org.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle