Zuora Technical Analyst at Unity Technologies
Unity’s Enterprise Applications Team is looking for a Zuora Technical Analyst tasked with building solutions and handling the Zuora Platform for Billing and Revenue Management. The person in this role will partner closely within IT and Finance partners to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions in Zuora and other related systems. As a Technical Analyst who is efficient in building the solutions using Zuora workflows, API’s, Reports etc., participate in new initiatives, and provide support for ongoing business operations.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that requests from the Monetization business are successfully qualified, prioritized and executed
- Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce, NetSuite, and Workday teams
- Ensure end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes we well as billing document templates
- Collaborate with IT and business partners throughout the organization to identify system needs, document business requirements and publish related processes and procedures
- Identify key controls and resolve actions for process improvement
- Achieve and maintain a solid grasp of Unity‚Äôs system architecture as a whole, including business practices, processes, and strategy
- Supervise the efficiency of systems, policies, and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Support business users and help solve simple to complex application issues related to CPQ, Zuora Billing, and Payment Management Solutions.
- Monitor and respond to feature and support requests from business users by maintaining backlogs and holding daily/weekly stand-up meetings
What we're looking for
- Experience serving as the primary Zuora Application Administrator as well as working in a SaaS company with responsibility for configuration, customization, and management of the technical implementation
- Extensive experience in an operational/systems administration role where you are solving problems, and running projects,
- Implementing technology solutions with knowledge/experience for business processes
- Ability to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make focused decisions based on available information
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes required to develop and implement software solutions
You might also have
- Experience with any of the following applications: Steelbrick, NetSuite, Workday
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.