Associate Product Manager, Reporting & Measurement at NextRoll
You’ll join our Product Management team reporting to our Senior Product Manager of Reporting & Measurement. Our customers use the AdRoll platform to identify prospective customers, engage them with ads, email, and other channels, and measure the impact of those engagements from AdRoll as well as across channels. This role is essential to that last objective, allowing customers to measure the delivery and performance of their AdRoll and cross-channel campaigns. This is a fast-paced, cross-functional, and highly visible role responsible for providing and maintaining high-impact and intuitive analytics offerings that simplify reporting and optimization.
The goal of the AdRoll Reporting & Measurement team is to arm our customers with the tools that can make them successful. As the Associate Product Manager for Reporting & Measurement, you will work with engineering, analytics, design, and customers to conceptualize and bring easy-to-use, cross-channel, and powerful analytical tools and optimization mechanisms to market.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment (https://www.linkedin.com/company/nextroll/life/culture/) is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skills and develop their career at AdRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap to help our customers understand and optimize the performance of their AdRoll and Cross-Channel campaigns
- Directly interact with customers, establishing feedback loops for our product, design, and engineering teams
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, and other product teams to ship well-crafted, high-impact products
- Lead the creation and monitoring of success criteria for the products you work on. Work collaboratively with customers and customer-facing teams to help reach those goals
- Collaborate regularly with the different internal analytics teams to help resolve the potential analytics that should be productized
- At least 2 years of applicable experience at high-growth technology companies or brands
- Come with the fundamental product management skills you’ll need to succeed in the role. You should have an understanding of the product development lifecycle from customer research to implementation and release.
- Skilled at socializing business opportunities at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- Experience working cross-functionally and building influence internally and externally
- An optimism that makes you everyone’s favorite coworker to collaborate with
- Bonus: Experience in analytics and/or running marketing advertising campaigns
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back