Data Product Manager (Design Home) at Glu Mobile
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:07 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, May 6, 2020
At our CrowdStar Studio, we believe there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. Our goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower women.
With our two top grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. We are changing how women interact with games. We are changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, and furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging games for women, and also enriching lives outside of the game.
Design Home is a mobile gaming app that brings home decor and interior design directly to the fingertips of over a million users each day. As a Data Product Manager, you will play an impactful role in driving the next generation of mobile experiences for female players. You will be responsible for helping the Design Home team make data-driven decisions on product features and roadmap, ultimately influencing growth, revenue and retention of the Design Home platform.
You’ll most often:
- Establish hypothesis, test and validate through LiveOps.
- Perform in-depth analysis of in-game/platform economies and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both user engagement and design.
- Leverage data analytics, A/B testing, and in-game tools to optimize KPIs
- Support the content team on balancing the in-game economy through optimizing events and restrictions finding the balance between engagement, revenue, and user retention.
- Work with tech and business intelligence leads to build data and automation capabilities
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for games and have strong empathy for users.
- 3-5 years Product Management or Analyst experience in games and/or other consumer-facing product, preferably in products designed for a female audience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision making.
- Extremely strong SQL skills (Additional experience with Python preferred).
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is required (Math, other quant fields); MS is preferred.
- Past experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation to align product features with player motivations.
- Strong knowledge of user engagement patterns preferred.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products is a bonus
- Experience with predictive modeling such as linear regression and/or decision trees preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.
Read Full Job Description