Director of Product, Internationalization at Reddit
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
You will be joining the Growth team as a Director for the newly formed i18n team. You will work on the much anticipated effort in making Reddit a more international brand and product.
If leading a product that impacts hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
- Facilitate, manage and prioritize a robust backlog and roadmap for i18n Growth
- Work closely with engineers, designers and other PMs on developing new features and driving execution
- Analyze results and communicate learnings to the team and the company
- Work closely with internal business and partnerships teams, who are working on deals that will impact Reddit’s growth
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy
What We Can Expect From You:
- You have experience growing at-scale consumer products outside the US
- You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills and are able to solve complex problems by analyzing data, leading to data driven decisions
- 5+ years of product management
- Engineering background