Director of Product Management, Virtual & Local Care
Join Rally Health as a Director, Product Management where you will lead the evolution and growth of Rally's Virtual Care product offering. You will work with senior leaders from engineering, product, design, program management, sales, legal and client delivery for delivery of roadmap plans.You'll report to the Head of Virtual Care/Claims/Pay for Care Products.
Rally’s Virtual Care platform helps people receive the care they need entirely virtually, without stepping into a hospital or medical office.
- Guide the product expansion and roadmap as we expand Rally’s Virtual Care offerings to help consumers receive care without stepping into a hospital or medical office.
- Oversee the roadmap for Virtual and Local Care Delivery, expanding Rally’s offering and allowing consumers to receive the care they need, as they need it through their computers and smartphones
- Manage Indicator development for Virtual and Local Care Delivery, including monitoring of user feedback to help guide product decision, improvements and growth.
- Partner with other senior product and non-product leaders to identify business opportunities that will a) improve product offering and b) set the vision and growth strategy for Virtual and Local Care delivery.
- Collaborate with Rally’s partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap plans.
- Lead a group of Product Managers.
- 5+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C or B2B2C), with 2+ years managing direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA and a focus in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus.
- Experience with continuous innovation is desired in building consumer-facing experiences and bringing them to market at scale.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-focused applications on both web and mobile.
- Experience with data to back up hypothesis and develop business cases that can be easily communicated to all partners..
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent,, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is accomplished with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.