Director, Product Management
Rally is looking for a Director of Product for Rally Care Solutions based in our Chicago, Washington, DC, Minneapolis or San Francisco offices. Rally Care Solutions helps people Find, Price, Schedule and Pay for Care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care. You will lead the evolution and growth of Find and Schedule Care.
- You will report to the Senior Director of Product
- You will guide the product expansion and strategy as we expand Rally’s Care offerings to help consumers more effectively navigate the healthcare system.
- You will oversee the roadmap for Find and Schedule Care, expanding Rally’s offering and surfacing relevant actions to users.
- You will oversee KPI development for Find and Schedule Care, including monitoring of user feedback to help promote product decision, improvements and growth.
- You will work with senior leaders from engineering, product, design, program management, sales, legal and client delivery for delivery of roadmap plans.
- You will partner with other senior product and non-product leaders to identify business opportunities that will a) improve product offering and b) set the vision and growth strategy for Find and Schedule Care.
- You will work with Rally’s partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap plans.
- You will provide hands-on leadership to a group (8) of Sr. Product Managers and Product Managers.
- You will build a product culture which understands the importance of rapid testing and learning.
- 7+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, ideally with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C or B2B2C).
- 5+ years of experience managing several direct reports
- Experience working within or as a consultant for a Fortune 100 company.
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. nice-to-have, as is a focus in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Focus on innovation and bringing customer-oriented products to market.
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-focused applications on both web and mobile.
- Use metrics to back up hypothesis and develop business cases that can be easily communicated to all partners.
- You have a General Manager /Owner mentality.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.