Director, Product Management
Rally Health is all about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do, which is to empower people with easy-to-use online and mobile tools that help them take charge of their health and health care, from improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits, and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to innovating continuously at every level. We know that some of the things we do are not going to work, and that’s okay. We’re not trying to build something that is churn and burn. We’re building something that supports people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
Rally is seeking a Director of Product for Rally Care Solutions ideally based in our Chicago office, but also open to Minneapolis & San Francisco. Rally Care Solutions helps people Find, Price, Schedule and Pay for Care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care. This role will be responsible for leading the evolution and growth of Find and Schedule Care.
- You will drive the product expansion, strategy, and roadmap as we expand Rally’s Care offerings to help consumers more effectively navigate the healthcare system.
- You will own and prioritize roadmap for Find and Schedule Care, expanding Rally’s offering and surfacing relevant actions to users.
- You will own KPI development for Find and Schedule Care, including monitoring of qualitative and quantitative user feedback to help drive product decision, improvements and growth.
- You will work closely with senior leads from engineering, product, design, program management, sales, legal and/or client delivery for successful and on schedule delivery of roadmap initiatives.
- You will partner with other senior product and non-product leaders to identify business opportunities that will a) improve product offering and b) set the vision and growth strategy for Find and Schedule Care.
- You will work closely with Rally’s partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap initiatives.
- You will provide hands-on leadership to a group (8) of Sr. Product Managers and Product Managers.
- You will build and drive a strong product culture which understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning.
- 7+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, ideally with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C and/or B2B2C).
- 5+ years of experience managing several direct reports
- Experience working within or as a consultant for a Fortune 100 company.
- Bachelor's degree required, M.B.A. nice-to-have, as is a focus in Computer Science and/or Engineering.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where continuous innovation is desired as is bringing customer oriented products to market.
- Demonstrated attention to details including validated ability to run multiple, challenging priorities at a time.
- Proven track record of successfully leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-focused applications on both web and mobile.
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to back up hypothesis and develop business cases that can be clearly and easily be communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager /owner mentality.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
Why join Rally? On top of an innovative work atmosphere and a chance to help people change their lives, we offer competitive pay, daily catered lunches, and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). In addition, offer the ability to grow, while truly making an impact in the healthcare system.
Rally Health is committed to ensuring that its workforce reflects America’s diverse population. Rally Health knows that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective and inspiration it needs to achieve its mission. Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).