Director, Product Marketing, CX Engage Portfolio at RingCentral
Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
RingCentral is looking for a Director, Product Marketing responsible for driving Go-To-Market activities for RingCentral’s Customer Experience (CX) Engage portfolio. This individual will drive positioning and messaging for the assigned product lines, lead product launches, field enablement and support the larger customer acquisition goals.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is a cross functional leader and an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed. Strong understanding of SaaS business including experience with contact center or customer service, communications, and collaboration applications or equivalent is a plus.
- Build a comprehensive Go-To-Market strategy for the assigned product line to exceed pipeline and bookings goals
- Define and develop product messaging and value propositions and own creation of product level content like solution briefs, datasheets, website and others
- Lead product launches with Go-To-Market teams and enable sales and partners with compelling messaging, positioning and crisp sales plays
- Partner with Pricing and Competitive team to deliver pricing, packaging and competitive positioning for the assigned product line
- Support demand generation by partnering on webinars, trade shows and thought leadership forums
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7-10+ years of product marketing preferably in B2B SaaS space — contact center, communications, or collaboration experience a plus (Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills with results oriented execution
- Team player with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.