Director of Technical Product Management - Data Platform
Who We Are
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Our Director of Technical Product Management will work closely with our data, and platform teams to guide and implement Komodo Health’s scalable base for Komodo Health’s patient centric product lines, accelerating our category leadership in addressing disease burden. Komodo Data Platform is the foundational technical layer that will power all of our products and services. This is a great chance to come in on the ground floor of this important initiative.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York. Both locations are available.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will anchor on the following:
- You will be responsible for helping define Komodo Data Platform, a foundational piece for scaling our data and analytics architecture.
- Develop, manage and communicate the technology roadmap directly with Engineering
- Lead and support infrastructure and data projects
- Identify business cases for new technologies with a focus on scaling
- Collaborate with other internal feature teams to create abstractions to be shared across multiple product lines
- Define and articulate product and business requirements
- Voice the capabilities and limitations of technology choices to the business
What You Bring to Komodo
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management role with a data intensive technology company
- 10+ years of industry experience altogether, ideally starting in technical / engineering roles.
- A passion for improving patient care and addressing unmet medical needs
- Ability to design, identify and validate requirements for stable and scalable systems
- Excellent stewardship over competing priorities - the ability to discern the difference between what we could do vs what we should do
- Clear concise communication - written and verbal
- Experience with healthcare and healthcare data is a plus
Check out these highlights about Komodo Health:
Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation & Komodo Health partner to fight cancer
Komodo Health captures fingerprints to enable precision medicine
At Komodo Health, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Komodo Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Komodo Health will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Komodo Health prior to having a signed agreement. Komodo Health is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Komodo Health and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.