Group Product Manager, Platform Wallet at Affirm (Remote)
Introducing Powered By Affirm (PBA). PBA takes the best of what Affirm has to offer (Apps and APIs) and exposes them to Ecommerce Platforms, Marketplaces and Large Enterprises to deliver a more native, embedded and customized user and merchant experience! This role will specifically focusing on our Shopify partnership!
As a Product Leader on the PBA team, you'll build the consumer experiences, APIs, tools, systems, and workflows to drive consumer, merchant, and platform/marketplace/large enterprise adoption of Affirm. Even more, you'll contribute and execute on the product roadmap that allows Affirm to operate at platform scale: serving millions of users and merchants with the same high touch, stakeholder-centric view we've had since 2012. Our partnership with Shopify has just begun, and there's so much opportunity we haven't even touched yet.
What You'll Do
- Understand Affirm users and their partners at a deep level -- what's important to them, what drives their decision making, why they love Affirm, and what they wish we would be better
- Create the user experiences and APIs that make it seamless for consumers and merchants to deliver a seamless buy now, pay later experience at massive scale.
- Take products to market with an highly orchestrated GTM to drive business impact
- Be a thought leader in the company to influence the PBA product for all new products we launch
- Be an expert on trends in everything from consumer credit and payments to shopping and e-commerce, and use that knowledge to shape the roadmap
- Dig into all aspects of Affirm's lending business including merchant integrations, consumer experience, risk decisioning and funding pipeline to create the strategy for how to scale and supercharge growth
- Define metrics for success and analyze the user impact of product features with airtight A/B tests and 2nd order insights
What We Look For
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better!
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to post-launch
- A get-things-done attitude to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or investigating the root cause of a customer support ticket
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- An obsession for getting the details right, but also knowing how to ship on time
- A drive to question assumptions and validate hypotheses
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA32
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.