Gladly is the customer service platform that makes customer support a competitive advantage. Unlike legacy service platforms that treat customers like tickets, only Gladly treats customers like people.
We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results-driven Head of Growth Marketing to join our rapidly growing leadership team.
As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will...
- Report to the VP of Marketing and lead demand generation and BDR teams.
- Bring your outstanding leadership skills to grow, retain, and mentor a best-in-class growth marketing team.
- Create and execute a highly-targeted growth marketing and replacement strategy in the eCommerce space that meets the go-to-market goals for FY22 and beyond.
- Drive the pipeline modeling process and track against it to ensure Gladly’s high growth plan is achieved.
- Develop and launch the full suite of marketing reporting in Gladly’s new tech stack (SFDC, Marketo, Bizible) and provide insights needed for marketing and executive planning.
- Manage the marketing spend including planning, allocation, reconciliation, ROI analysis, and ROI improvements.
- Own the ABM strategy for Enterprise and Mid-Market from technology, to strategy, to target accounts, to sales campaigns to marketing and sales execution.
- Drive prospects along a compelling, multi-channel customer journey to deliver on pipeline and ACV growth goals.
- Optimize Gladly’s marketing channel mix, with a heavy focus on finding deals in motion.
- Own SEO, paid, company website, programs, events, marketing automation, marketing operations, and analytics
- Oversee the integration and efficient operation of the full suite of marketing systems, technologies, and processes.
Your background will include:
- Experience in early-stage, venture-backed growth companies with a track record of
- successfully scaling to $100M+.
- Proven track record in leading growth planning, getting buy-in, and executing on plans that consistently meet growth targets.
- History of building and successfully managing high-performing growth marketing teams and attracting top marketing talent.
- A thorough grasp of the key metrics and benchmarks needed to inform and drive the business.
- Strong experience with attribution and reporting solutions (Bizible, Tableau, etc.) and with sales engagement platforms (Outreach, Salesloft, etc.)
- Deep understanding of operational best practices across sales and marketing with significant domain expertise in SFDC and Marketo.
- Comprehensive expertise in demand generation best practices, B2B SaaS, Enterprise ABM strategies
- Consumer technology or customer service industry experience highly desired
- You are an energetic and disciplined thinker with executional horsepower, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong passion for driving success in a fast-paced, growth environment
- You are a natural, hands-on leader and engaged team player with strong interpersonal capabilities
- You are highly organized with the ability to plan, prioritize, and execute at high velocity
- You are an Inquisitive learner with a strong creative drive to push the limits
- You are incredibly people-oriented, with a relentless focus on the customer, communication, transparency, and teamwork
At Gladly we value:
Putting people first We built our product putting people at the heart of it all. And we’ve taken the same approach to building our company.
Focusing on the customer We treat our customers’ goals as our own, and we work hard to achieve them.
Being humble and hungry We applaud initiative and value leadership—but we also believe that nobody is above emptying the dishwasher.
Always learning Everyone’s personal best is ahead of them. Seeking new ways to grow is what keeps us motivated.
Owning it We encourage everyone to seek and share feedback, take calculated risks, and learn from their mistakes.
Communicating it With an open and transparent culture, collaboration becomes a lifestyle and everyone has a voice
Why join Gladly?
● A well-funded startup based in San Francisco with elite brand-name customers
● An experienced leadership team who has 'done it before'
● Innovative product disrupting a large, growing market (CRM / Customer Service)
● Competitive salary and equity package along with generous health & wellness benefits
● We hire smart, fun-loving, ambitious, humble people.
● Gladly offers competitive salaries, stock options, and generous paid time off as well as:
○ Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
○ Paid Parental Leave
○ Flexible Spending Accounts
○ Fitness Stipend
○ Computer equipment of your choice
○ Commuter Benefits
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By managing customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count JetBlue, Warby Parker, Crate and Barrel and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital, and JetBlue Tech Ventures.