Lead Product Manager, Mortgage (Growth) at Credit Karma
What you’ll do:
- Guide members through the home buying and refinancing process and connect with partner lenders, agents or service providers when a member is ready.
- Help design experiences to give our members certainty and confidence that they’ll remain competitive in a hot real estate market.
- Partner with product and business leadership to drive product vision, roadmap and strategy for your product area.
- Craft clear and compelling product requirements including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Lead a cross-functional team of marketers, designers, engineers, analysts, data scientists and other partners to drive fast paced hypotheses testing, execution and learning.
- Monitor product adoption, proactively finding opportunities and making meaningful recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- Maintain a strong metrics and business goals oriented culture within the team while staying grounded in user problems and insights.
What’s great about the role:
- A satisfying mission, working to make financial progress for everyone, and we have lots of work yet to be done.
- An opportunity to build a product that helps people make the biggest life purchase faster, more visible and happier.
- A fun and fearless crew of highly motivated and hard-working teammates always looking for ways to make work more fun.
- Working on a product team that has quietly become one of the best in technology by creating an environment that makes it easy to take risks and learn together.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant product management experience, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Lifelong learner: Guiding and learning approach, and aren’t afraid of topics and challenges you haven’t encountered before.
- Master organizer: you find joy in organizing complexity and obsoleting chaos.
- Collaboration: you have a strong ability to bring teams together to unblock, solve problems, and drive progress.
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver.
- Experience with and love of crafting market leading consumer product experiences from positioning to pixels.
- Analytical and highly driven to measure and optimize critical metrics.