Lead Product Manager at NextRoll
You’ll join the RollWorks product management team reporting to our product lead for RollWorks data. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the data that will power RollWorks’ Account Based Marketing (ABM) platform. You’ll work closely with dedicated engineering and design teams while partnering across our core product teams to deliver new, innovative features to our customers. This role will offer you the opportunity to own a highly visible and strategically imperative portion of the RollWorks’ platform. You will play a critical role in figuring out how RollWorks solves groundbreaking data problems at scale.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skills and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Drive the roadmap, vision, and strategy for the data platform RollWorks uses to power its ABM products
- Interface directly with customers and partners, representing RollWorks and establishing feedback loops for product, design, and engineering
- Partner with design and engineering teams to integrate new data sources to inform our customers ABM strategies
- As an experienced Product Manager on the team, help influence RollWorks’s overall product strategy
- Manage key data partnerships and vendor relationships in our ecosystem
- 6+ years of experience in product management working on highly-technical, data driven products
- Proven track record to decompose a product vision into incremental releases that add customer value along the way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the capacity to express sophisticated concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- A B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or an equivalent field
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.