Come join us at the forefront of interactive entertainment! We believe that there is huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for all ages, and GluPlay’s goal is to build products which engage, enrich and empower them. Our GluPlay studio is a collaborative team that plays as hard as they work. We like to eat, snack, drink boba, and generally have a good laugh. If you are looking for a fun-loving studio with lots of great people, GluPlay is a great place to be.
We are looking for a passionate Live Ops Product Manager to work with Product/Marketing/Design to define and manage DDA’s Live Events Calendar, Live Ops/Marketing Feature Development, and Back-End CRM Tool development. This role is currently very hands-on, requiring a lot of detail oriented content integration involvement, but ultimately the goal of this role is to transition to oversight of content integration and in turn focus more on analysis and Live-Ops/Tool/Marketing development.
Ideally your past experience will have:
- Work Experience:
- Management of Content Integration in software development; 2+ Years
- High level Data Monitoring & Reporting, User Segmentation focus
- Product/Feature/Tool Design
- Calendar/Roadmap Management
- Software Experience:
- Familiarity with back-end CRM tools such as Braze, Swrve, or homegrown tools.
- Familiarity with Ad-Tech Platforms such as Vungle, Tapjoy, etc.
- Familiarity with Data Platforms such as Tableau, Mode, Looker, SQL editors, etc.
- 'Hands on’ and detail oriented
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiasm for Data & Analysis
Bonus points if you have prior experience in:
- Product Management Experience; 1+ Years
- Game Development w/ Live Ops Focus
- Marketing; Social Media Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing and Partnerships especially
- Detailed Product/Feature Analysis Experience
Read Full Job Description