Manager, Product Management - Incentives & Notifications at Wish
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Wish is the leading mobile commerce platform in North America and Europe. Our mission is to bring a high selection of affordable goods to everyone across the globe. With over 300 million users across the world, Wish is defining and building the future of mobile shopping.
We are looking to hire a Manager, Product Management for our Incentives and Notifications team. You’ll lead a small and scrappy team of PMs who are responsible for two of the most important levers of our business.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the roadmap and product strategy for incentives and notifications.
- Be bold! Not be afraid to take some big swings and champion the launch of new programs and balance that with incremental improvements.
- Enjoy flexing between being a team leader of 2 PMs and an individual contributor launching new initiatives (e.g. a new type of incentive program).
- Report to the Director of Consumer Product Management with 5 other PM Managers.
- Create and iterate on just the right amount of process to move quickly but scalably
- Work closely with your PMs on opportunity identification, experiment design and evaluation. You love getting in the details.
- Passionately mentor and grow your PM team. You’re a believer that as a manager, your team is your most important product.
- Coordinate and manage tradeoffs between engineering and design to ensure timely releases while delivering impactful results to support business growth
- Be intensely data driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- 5+ years of experience in product management, 2+ years leading a team of PMs
- Have a strong record of launching consumer experiences at scale that have had a demonstrable positive impact to the business
- A track record of using incentives and gamification to drive behavior
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data driven approach to problem solving
- You’re a strong storyteller. You understand the importance of a strong narrative as well the data to support it.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to analyze data hands on in SQL/Python/R environment
- You have a passionate can do attitude. Not afraid to try, learn, and improve, ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities. You have a gift for working cross functionally and leading through influence.
Nice To Have:
- Experience in consumer facing e-commerce products
- Experience in gaming
- Start up experience
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description