Manager, Product Marketing - Industrial at Unity Technologies
We’re looking for a hardworking, motivated individual to help craft the future of our ever-growing non-games business.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will lead a small product marketing team. Driving global marketing efforts for the Industrial business, with a focus on SAAS products, solutions and specific verticals within the group.
You will ensure that comprehensive GTM plans across all verticals, deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem, on time, every time. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle, in partnership with product and engineering teams, product marketing leadership, and other marketing leaders!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead a small group of product marketing managers, driving alignment with all strategic plans and roadmaps, delivering tangible measurable results
- Oversee go-to-market strategy for a selection of industrial products/solutions and own the cross functional execution across the broader marketing organization
- Collaborate with product management and technical teams to define the roadmap and feature development based on market opportunity, customer needs, and other insights
- Devise innovative solutions that drive new business - including product bundles, special pricing, partner collaborations, and new product features that drive revenue
What We’re Looking For
- Previous leadership of product marketing teams
- Can rapidly grasp technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum technology domains
- Proven ability to positively influence and bring people together across all functional areas of an organization from product to sales
- Must be detailed-orientated and proactive with excellent project management and collaborative skills
- Provide visibility into project status and keep projects moving, holding partners accountable for delivery
You Might Also Have
- Strong analytical background, with deep understanding of sales pipeline data, and experience in Account based marketing strategy
- Background working within automotive, aerospace, construction or retail business and previous B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with sales teams - able to map user journeys and nurture campaigns including; onboarding, trial experience and winback programs
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.