Product Analyst at Blend
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:01 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
This role will sit on the Product Analytics team and be intimately familiar with our products, key product metrics, and the value that our customers derive from our products. This role will work closely with our Marketing and Customer Success teams to articulate the value of our products to prospective and existing customers. This is an individual contributor (IC) role, but requires the ability to lead cross-functionally. An average day in this role will involve leveraging your understanding of Blend’s products and associated product metrics to assess and quantify the value that our products bring to our customers. This work will require partnering with Product Managers, Account Managers, Marketing, Sales, and our customers.
How you’ll contribute:
- Conduct analyses and research to help Blend quantify the value that our products create for our customers
- Develop metrics and reporting systems that help Blend’s Customer Success teams provide our customers with insight into the impact of using our products
- Partner with Marketing to generate insights about product value that can be packaged into compelling stories for our prospective and current customers
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize enhancements that improve data collection for KPIs critical to measuring the value of our product
- Conduct customer interviews to understand how our customers use our product, and conduct analyses to quantify the time and cost savings that customers derive from using our product
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in an analytics role
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead cross-functionally
- Passion for working on challenging, ambiguous problems
- Strong ability to generate and test hypotheses that lead to deeper understanding of a complex data set
- Ability to engage with non-technical teammates to help them understand and communicate stories and insights supported by our data
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description